- Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
- Skin Concerns: Dryness, Uneven Skin Tone
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser 6.7 fl. oz. / 30 ml
A no-rinse micellar cleansing water for clean, hydrated, comfortable skin.
What it does
This wonder-working formula gently removes dirt, makeup, and pollutants without needing to be rinsed. It’s fortified with Dr. Weil’s signature mega-mushroom blend to help boost resilience against environmental irritants along with antioxidant rich berry ferment to help neutralise the damaging effects of pollution. The gentle, oil-free formula leaves skin feeling totally refreshed, silky soft, and completely clean never irritated.
How To use:
Pour micellar water onto a cotton pad, then sweep over face, eyes, and lips
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 50ml
A mushroom-infused, hydrating, watery lotion that reduces visible redness and restores resilience.
What it does:
This light, refreshing treatment lotion with Reishi Mushroom, Sea Buckthorn and Fermented Chaga rapidly reduces visible redness and restores resilience, leaving your skin looking and feeling calm, healthy and hydrated.
How to use:
- Lightly pour the product into the palm of your hands or cotton pad.
- Pat onto your skin with your fingertips or gently swipe.
- Suitable for morning and evening usage.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Fortifying Emulsion 30ml
A silky, skin-quenching, barrier-boosting formula that penetrates 13 layers deep and delivers instant hydration.
What it does:
This featherweight formula, infused with plant-derived Hyaluronic Acid, Soothing Reishi and Fermented Chaga, goes deep below skin’s surface to boost moisture and fortify skin with 48-hour continuous hydration. It absorbs quickly and rapidly reduces redness, for skin that looks hydrated and healthy.
How to use:
Apply morning and evening to clean skin, after treatment lotion and serum
1. Our product stocks are 100% genuine. Some products may not have an instruction manual in the box. However, you can find the list of ingredients and product descriptions in English, Chinese, or Japanese on the packing or product itself.
2. We sell trial sizes or miniature sizes to our customers as an opportunity to try the product before buying the regular size. You may see the “Not for Sale” or “Sample” label on the product and may not have a box of their own. Do not worry, as they are 100% genuine and the quality is the same as the regular size product.
3. The date printed on the product is the manufactured or production date.
1 X Origins Skin Soothers Gift Set (3 Items)