Estimate Shipping Cost
|Malaysia||Free for certain area only|
|Brunei Darussalam||Not Applicable|
|Singapore||Starting from RM54.60|
This Kiehl's classic face cream offers continuous moisture replenishment for dry skin throughout the day with adventure-tested protection from severe weather.
♥ Replenishes skin hydration by drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
♥ Leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
♥ Formulated with nature-powered ingredients like Squalane, Glacial Glycoprotein Extract and Imperata Cylindrica
♥ Formulated for all skin types
♥ #1 Kiehl’s product
Through Ultra Facial Cream, Kiehl’s was honored to lend support and protective skincare products to "Greenland First Ascent" expedition team. On May 30th, 2005, six explorers completed the first ascent of Greenland’s ice-covered peaks.
How to Apply
1. After cleansing and toning, apply a dime-sized amount to your fingertips
2. Massage onto face in a circular motion
Antarcticine (Glacial Glycoprotein Extract)
Antarcticine sourced from Antarctica, is a glycoprotein* that has demonstrated many unique benefits when used in skincare formulas. With superb protection against dryness, Antarcticine helps hydrate skin and provides it with a noticeably smoother appearance while shielding skin from the damaging effects of free-radicals. It further helps to protect skin from extremely cold temperatures, facilitating skin’s retention of natural water reserves. The organic substance thrives in the most extreme environmental conditions as a result of the cryoprotective (protection against freezing) properties of the molecule.
*A glycoprotein is a macromolecule composed of a protein and a carbohydrate (an oligosaccharide).
Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)
The Imperata Cylindrica plant thrives in dry, excessively saline environments and is native to many of Earth’s deserts, but is especially prolific in the Australian Outback. Imperata Cylindrica’s roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides an immediate and lasting hydrating effect. In our formulation, Imperata Cylindrica helps skin to store and retain moisture efficiently – even in the driest weather conditions. It is believed that indigenous Australians of centuries past used the desert plant as a substitute for salt, due to its high saline content.
Squalane (Perhydrosqualene or perhydrosqualene vegetal)
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a botanical lipid that is similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids. It has an exceptional affinity to skin, and because it’s easily absorbed, Squalane helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance to keep it extra soft and supple.
Country of Origin
1. We stock-in 100% genuine products and money back guaranteed. A number of items do not have instruction manual inside the box, you may find the English ingredient and English/Chinese/Japanese product description on the packing/ product.
2. We offer trial size or miniature size for sale to give our customers an opportunity to try before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these without box samples are 100% genuine and manufactured too. We will mention (Trial size) / (Miniature size) next to product size to indicate.
3. The production date printed on the packing was manufactured in and it lasts for 3 years.
4. You may find out online on how to differentiate a fake and original product, and verify our product once you received it! Contact us immediately with proof and we will handle it.
1 x Kiehls / Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 7ml